The eagerly anticipated 2022 Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is about to go on sale! On the internet, there are already a lot of leaked pictures and information about the vehicle. So, here’s CarJasoos with the Alto K10 2022 – Everything You Need To Know!
Truthfully, the car that pretty much commercialized the Indian automotive manufacturing industry is the iconic Maruti 800! Initially released on December 14th, 1983, for 45,500 rupees! The vehicle was undoubtedly a huge success and served as the international face of Indian manufactured automobiles. The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was then introduced as the Maruti 800‘s successor in 2010. Likewise, the Alto K10 was a huge success in India. Also, this vehicle was superior thanks to a larger “1000 CC” K10 series engine and modern Maruti Suzuki features. However, the Alto K10 had to be phased out in 2020 as a consequence of the BS6 (Bharat Stage Six) emission standards.
Finally, the Alto K10 new model 2022 is likely to go on sale around August 18th, 2022 with BS6 emission compliance and many other improvements!
What’s new with the exterior of the Alto K10 2022?
- The HEARTECT modular platform is reportedly the foundation for the Alto K10 2022
- The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, Celerio, and Swift all sit on the same platform as well!
- Also, the entire car appears to adhere to the fashionable sleek design aesthetics! As a result, it unquestionably improves the attraction of this car!
- The larger hexagonal grille, larger headlamps, fog lamps, and a chrome strip with the company’s name in the middle are all on the front fascia.
- However, the Alto K10 New Model 2022’s sides appear to have been changed as well, sporting new wheel covers, plastic/chrome cladding, and ORVMs (Outside Rear View Mirrors) with integrated turn signals.
- In addition, the roof appears to have been slightly flattened.
- The rear end of the car is modernized as well.
- A new and bigger taillamp and turn signal setup, and rear parking sensors or camera have been installed!
- The chrome accents can also be in the exteriors of the Alto K10 2022 pictures!
Moreover, the dimension of the Alto K10 2022 is as follows: –
- Length- 3530mm
- Width- 1490mm
- Height- 1520mm
- Wheelbase- 2380mm
As a result, the new 2022 Alto K10 is longer, wider, and taller than its predecessor!
What’s new with the interior of the Alto K10 2022?
- The interiors of the Alto K10 2022 have also been completely updated.
- The seats appear to be upholstered in a combination of faux leather and fabric. We’re hoping for ventilated seats; fingers crossed!
- Also, Maruti’s SmartPlay Studio 7-inch touchscreen system is rumored to be installed in the vehicle! However, it is expected to support Apple CarPlay and Android Auto!
- The AC still seems manually operated, though!
- In addition, the instrument cluster has been updated and appears to be semi/all digital now!
- Furthermore, audio controls are expected to be integrated into the steering wheel!
- Let’s see what color combinations we can expect for the interior!
What’s new with the engine and transmission of the Alto K10 2022?
- The Alto K10 New Model 2022 will be powered by a new 998cc naturally aspirated K10C petrol engine.
- Furthermore, the engine has a power output of 66 bhp and a torque output of 89 Nm.
- The transmission will also be available in 5-speed manual and AMT configurations (Automatic Manual Transmission).
- Hopefully, the AMT’s price range will be appealing to Indian buyers!
What’s new with the safety and technological features of the Alto K10 2022?
- The all-new Alto K10 2022 is rumored to come standard with dual airbags.
- There are also rumors of a 3-star safety rating circulating on the internet.
- Apart from these, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), seat belt warning, speed sensing door locks, ESP (Electronic Stability Program), hill hold assist, rear parking sensors, rear parking camera, and more can be expected!
- A 7-inch infotainment touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility is among the technological features.
- Electronic ORVMs, ventilated seats, power windows, rear AC vents, and other features are also rumored!
- Also, the car is rumored to be offered with 6 spectacular color options- White, Grey, Gold, Blue, and Red!
Variants and Pricing
- According to rumors, the Alto K10 New Model 2022 will be available in four trim levels: STD, LXI, VXI, and VXI+.
- It is expected to have 12 variants, eight of which will be manual and four of which will be automatic (AMT)!
- The predecessor was priced between 3.39 lakhs and 5.10 lakhs ex-showroom.
- As a result, the new Alto K10 in 2022 is expected to be slightly more expensive.
- The Maruti Alto K10 new model 2022 price is expected to range between 3.50 lakhs and 5.50 lakhs ex-showroom!
So, that’s pretty much all the information we currently have on the Maruti Alto K10 2022! However, the car’s precise specs won’t be revealed until it is officially launched!
In any case, feel free to leave a comment below if you have any insights to share on the Alto K10 New Model 2022!