CBU Model Mercedes arrives in India
The Mercedes-AMG A 45 S is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine that is the world’s most powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine built for serial production. As a CBU model, it arrives in India.
Newest Member of A-Class Automobile Family
The Mercedes-AMG A 45 S performance hatchback has been introduced in India by Mercedes-Benz. It is the Stuttgart-based automaker’s most powerful hatchback, and it arrives in India as a Completely Built Unit (CBU). In India, the automobile joins the A-Class Limousine, the GLA, the AMG A 35 4Matic, and the AMG GLA 35 4Matic as the newest member of the A-Class family.
Mercedes-Benz India already boasts a fantastic AMG range, and the new A 45 S will simply add to it. On November 19, 2021, the new AMG A 45 S will be available in India.
Special Features of New Mercedes-AMG A 45 S
- The car has an AMG-style Panamericana grille, sharp dual lines on the hood, sleek LED headlights, wider air dams, and an integrated splitter, among other features.
- The large 19-inch alloy wheels with low profile tyres are seen in the profile.
- The back has a large rear diffuser and a quad exhaust system, which contributes to the car’s athletic appearance.
- The interior is athletic and aggressive in equal measure, and it reeks of AMG touch throughout.
- Bucket-style sport seats with contrast stitching and trim design are available in a mix of black Artico man-made leather and Dinamica microfibre.
- The Nappa leather/DINAMICA microfibre AMG Performance steering wheel has contrasting yellow topstitching, a yellow 12 o’clock marker, AMG steering wheel buttons, and AMG logo, as well as ambient lighting. Mercedes-Benz India’s Designo platform will also provide a variety of customization choices.
- Mercedes’ iconic single unit display with two independent displays for infotainment and instruments is also included in the automobile.
- The former is a touchscreen device with the MBUX infotainment system, which may be operated via the trackpad on the centre console, the touchscreen display, steering controls, or just by saying ‘Hey Mercedes’.
- A quality Burmester sound system is also installed in the vehicle. The instrument cluster may be configured in one of three AMG display styles: “Classic,” “Sport,” or “Supersport.”
Comfort, Sport, Sport+, Slippery, Individual, and Race are among the six driving modes available on the A 45 S. Heads-up display, blind-spot assist, and active lane keep assist are all included in the package.
The hot hatch is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine, which is the world’s most powerful turbocharged four-cylinder engine built for serial production. It’s set to produce a whopping 416 horsepower and 500 Nm of peak torque. That’s 30 horsepower more than the basic A 45 and 114 horsepower more than the A 35 car.
The engine is connected to an 8-speed dual-clutch gearbox, which sends power to all four wheels using the 4Matic all-wheel-drive system. It can sprint from 0 to 100 kilometres per hour in just 3.9 seconds, which is insanely fast!