Find out which Honda cars are available in India. Also know their price range, variants available, features and more details.
Honda automobile prices begin (GST Included) at Rs 6.32 Lakh for the Amaze, the company’s most affordable model. The City is the costliest vehicle in Honda’s portfolio, with the highest model costing Rs. 15.11 Lakh. Honda currently sells 5 models in India, including 1 new automobile. Honda City 2017-2020 is a popular sedan, Honda Jazz is a popular hatchback, and Honda WR-V is a popular SUV vehicle. Honda’s upcoming vehicles in India include the Brio 2020 and the HR-V.
List of Different Honda Car Models Available in India
Honda City 4th Generation
- Variants: The sedan is now only offered in two trim levels: SV and V.
- Price: These two models cost Rs 9.30 lakh and Rs 10 lakh, respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Engine: For the time being, the City is only available with a 1.5-litre petrol engine (119PS/145Nm) coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission. Honda no longer offers the earlier generation vehicle with the CVT automatic transmission option. The stated fuel economy figure for the petrol-manual models is 17.4kmpl.
- Honda equips the fourth-generation City with auto air conditioning, a touchscreen infotainment system, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, and power-folding ORVMs. The older City will no longer have a sunroof, leather upholstery, or LED headlights due to the loss of the higher-spec models.
- Honda City safety features include twin front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors as standard.
- The fifth-generation City costs between Rs 11.16 lakh and Rs 15.11 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Honda City Variants: It is available in three variants: V, VX, and ZX.
- Honda City Engine and Transmission: The sedan is powered by 1.5-litre petrol (121PS/145Nm) and diesel engines (100PS/200Nm). The petrol model has both a 6-speed manual transmission and a 7-step CVT, whilst the diesel type only has a 6-speed manual transmission. Its claimed mileage numbers are as follows:
- 17.8kmpl for petrol MT
- 18.4kmpl for petrol CVT
- 24.1kmpl for diesel MT
- The Honda City has 16-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, and Weblink connectivity, and ambient lighting. The fifth-generation City also has an Amazon Alexa remote control and linked car technology, which allows for remote engine start and door lock-unlocking, among other things.
- Honda City Safety: Up to six airbags are available, as well as a tyre pressure monitoring system, ABS with EBD, and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
- The pricing of the 2021 Amaze ranges from Rs 6.32 lakh to Rs 11.15 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Honda Amaze Trim Levels: The Honda Amaze is offered in three trim levels: E, S, and VX.
- Honda Amaze Engine and Transmission: The facelifted Amaze continues to be offered with the same 1.2-litre petrol (90PS/110Nm) and 1.5-litre diesel engines (100PS/200Nm) as before. Both come with a base 5-speed manual transmission as well as an optional CVT. The diesel CVT, on the other hand, has significantly less power and torque (80PS/160Nm).
- Features: The facelifted sedan gets auto-LED projector headlamps, LED fog lamps and tail lamps, and 15-inch dual-tone alloy wheels. Other features retained from the pre-facelift model include the 7-inch touchscreen system, cruise control, and paddle shifters (CVT only).
- Safety: The safety kit includes dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and rear parking sensors.
- The pricing of Honda WR-V ranges from Rs 8.84 lakh to Rs 11.91 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Honda offers the WR-V in two trim levels: SV and VX.
- Engine and transmission: It is powered by 1.2-litre petrol engines (90PS/110Nm) and 1.5-litre diesel engines (100PS/200Nm). The petrol engine is married to a 5-speed manual transmission, while the diesel engine is coupled to a 6-speed manual transmission. The WR-V lacks an automatic gearbox.
- LED projector headlights, fog lamps, and LED components in the tail lamps are standard on the sub-4m crossover. It has updated leatherette upholstery on the inside, as well as a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It also has cruise control, a push-button start-stop system, and a sunroof.
- Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors are among the safety features of Honda WR-V.
- Honda Jazz is priced between Rs 7.65 lakh to Rs 9.89 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
- Honda Jazz variants: Honda offers three Jazz trim levels – V, VX, and ZX.
- The engine and transmission of the Honda Jazz are as follows: The Jazz is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine (90PS/110Nm), which is coupled to either a 5-speed manual or a 7-step CVT transmission. Their claimed fuel economy ratings are 16.6kmpl and 17.1kmpl, respectively.
- The Honda Jazz has a sunroof, cruise control, LED headlights and fog lights, and paddle shifters (CVT variants only). It has outfitted the Jazz with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, automatic air conditioning, and 15-inch alloy wheels.
- Safety: Standard safety features on offer include dual front airbags, rear parking sensors, and ABS with EBD.
Also Read –