BMW launched the ‘Iconic Edition’ variants of the elongated 3 Series Gran Limousine in India at the price tag of Rs 53.50 lakh (ex-showroom).
The manufacturer is offering only limited units of the special edition executive sedan, available exclusively on its online shop.
The German sedan’s Iconic Edition is available in 2 variants:
- The 330Li version is available at Rs 53.50 lakh
- The 320Ld version is available at Rs 54.90 lakh
Available in limited numbers, the Iconic Edition gets certain exterior and interior changes different from the original 3 Series Gran Limousine.
The 3 Series Gran Limousine Iconic Edition comes in the following exclusive paint jobs:
- Mineral White,
- Carbon Black and
- Cashmere Silver with Cognac/Black interior.
Apart from that, it also gets the ‘Iconic Glow Kidney Grille’ function which illuminates the sedan’s front grille, similar to the new X6 SUV.
Inside the cabin, the sedan has ‘Vernasca’ leather upholstery for the rear seats, new headrest cushions for second-row passengers, a coat hanger with the base carrier, a crystal gear shift knob with an illuminated ‘3’ model logo, comfort seats at the front and ‘Welcome Light Carpet’ puddle lamps that are projected from the side sills.
Other Key Highlights:
- 6 Airbags
- Panoramic sunroof
- Six-colour ambient lighting
- Three-zone climate control
- BMW’s ‘Live Cockpit Professional’ 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster,
- A 10.25-inch screen with BMW’s iDrive infotainment system,
- Wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay,
- Wireless charging,
- A 16-speaker Harman Kardon audio system and automatic boot operation
- Drive modes, namely Eco Pro, Comfort, Sport and Sport Plus.
The Iconic Edition BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine comes in two engine options, a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine (330Li) that produces 258hp and 400Nm of torque or, a 2.0-litre turbo-diesel unit (320Ld) that puts out 190hp and 400Nm of torque.
Both engines come paired with an 8-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
Additionally, BMW offers its service packages for the limited edition sedan in India. For the petrol variant, the package begins at a price of Rs 48,262 and for the diesel variant, it is available at Rs 65,018. There is also a three year or unlimited mileage extended warranty available at Rs 38,114 for the buyers to choose from.