Here’re the key details of Maruti Suzuki’s all existing car models.
Maruti Suzuki automobile costs begin at Rs 3.25 lakh (ex-showroom) for the Alto 800, the company’s most affordable model. The XL6 is the costliest car in Maruti’s portfolio, with the highest model costing Rs. 12.02 lakh (ex-showroom). Maruti Suzuki currently sells 14 models in India. The entire description and perfect deals on Maruti Suzuki cars can be found at CARJASOOS.
In the brand’s portfolio, Maruti Swift is a well-known hatchback, Maruti Swift Dzire is a well-known sedan, and Maruti Vitara Brezza is a well-known SUV. The new Celerio 2022 is the latest entrant in the brand’s line-up and Alto 2022, Baleno 2022, Ertiga 2022, Grand Vitara, Jimny, S-Cross 2022, Solio, Swift Hybrid, Vitara Brezza 2022 and XL6 2022 are some of Maruti’s next models in India.
List of different-segment car models currently offered by Maruti Suzuki in India
- Price: The Maruti Alto is now priced between Rs 3.25 lakh and Rs 4.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: The hatchback is available in three trims: Standard, LXi and VXi. A CNG kit is also available for the LXi trim.
- Engine and Transmission: Maruti Alto is powered by a 0.8-litre 3-cylinder petrol engine with 48PS and 69Nm of torque. It produces 41PS and 60Nm while running on CNG. The engine is connected to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Alto’s advertised mileage estimates are 22.05 kilometres per litre and 31.59 kilometres per kilogramme of CNG.
- Maruti Alto Features: The top-spec VXi+ edition of the Maruti Alto comes with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Keyless entry and front power windows are among the other options available.
- Safety Features: Driver side airbag, rear parking sensors, and ABS with EBD are all standard safety equipment on the Maruti Alto.
- Price: The Swift is currently available in the price range of Rs 5.90 lakh to Rs 8.77 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+ are the four trims available.
- Engine: Maruti Suzuki has equipped the Swift with the 1.2-litre DualJet petrol engine (90PS/113Nm), which was first seen on the facelifted Dzire and has an idle start-stop capability for increased fuel economy.
- Transmission and Mileage: It comes with the same 5-speed manual and AMT gearboxes as the previous model. The following are the fuel economy numbers for both transmissions:
- 2-litre MT- 23.20kmpl
- 2-litre AMT- 23.76kmpl
- Maruti Swift Features: The Swift comes with a new 4.2-inch coloured driver’s display and cruise control while retaining features such as the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, height-adjustable driver seat, auto AC, and LED headlamps with LED DRLs.
Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Price: The sub-4m SUV Maruti Vitara Brezza is currently priced between Rs 7.69 lakh and Rs 11.34 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: Maruti Vitara Brezza is available in LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+ trims.
- Seating Capacity: The Vitara Brezza has a seating capacity for five passengers.
- Engine and Transmission: The Maruti Vitara Brezza is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 105PS and 138Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- Features: Cruise control, a height-adjustable driver’s seat, auto air conditioning, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, rain-sensing wipers, and push-button start/stop are all standard features of Maruti Vitara Brezza. Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, and rear parking sensors are all standard safety features of Maruti Vitara Brezza.
- Price: The Maruti Ertiga MPV costs between Rs 8.12 lakh and Rs 10.85 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: It is available in four trim levels, namely LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+.
- Seating Capacity: It has a seating capacity for up to seven passengers.
- Engine and Transmission: The Ertiga is powered by a 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 105PS and 138Nm and is connected to either a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed torque converter. The CNG-petrol version has the same 1.5-litre petrol engine as the mild-hybrid version, but without the mild-hybrid technology. It claims to have a fuel economy of 26.08km/kg, but its power and torque dip to 92PS and 122Nm.
- Mileage: The stated fuel efficiency of the petrol engine with the MT and AT variants is 19.01kmpl and 17.99kmpl, respectively.
- Features of the Maruti Ertiga: Projector headlights, fog lamps, LED tail lamps, 15-inch alloys, a 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and CarPlay, and push-button start/stop are among the key features of the Ertiga. There are also ventilated front cupholders, automatic temperature control with rear AC vents, and a reverse parking camera offered in the Ertiga.
- Maruti Ertiga Safety Features: Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and reverse parking sensors ensure safety. For further safety, Maruti has included ESP and hill hold, however, these functions are only available in the automatic version.
- Price: Maruti Suzuki Baleno is available in the price range of Rs 6.14 lakh to Rs 9.66 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: Sigma, Delta, Zeta, and Alpha are the four trims of Maruti Baleno.
- Engine: The Maruti Baleno is powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83PS and 113Nm and is coupled to either a 5-speed manual transmission or a CVT. A 1.2-litre Dualjet petrol engine with mild-hybrid technology (90PS/113Nm) is also available, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Mileage: The petrol-manual models are said to get 21.01 kmpl, while the CVT variants get 19.56 kmpl. The mild-hybrid powertrain, on the other hand, is touted to have a fuel economy of 23.87kmpl.
- Features: LED projector headlights, a rearview camera, 16-inch alloy wheels, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, auto temperature control, push-button stop/start, and keyless entry are all some worth-mentioning features of Maruti Baleno.
- Safety Features: All variations of the Maruti Baleno come standard with safety features like rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and dual front airbags.
- Price: The sub-4m vehicle currently costs between Rs 6.09 lakh and Rs 9.13 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Variants: LXi, VXi, ZXi, and ZXi+ are the four variants of Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
- Engine and Transmission: Maruti Dzire is powered by a 90PS/113Nm 1.2-litre DualJet petrol engine with a 5-speed manual or AMT transmission.
- Mileage: Its stated fuel economy is 23.26kmpl with the manual transmission and 24.12kmpl with the automatic transmission.
- Features: Cruise control, automatic LED headlights, auto-folding ORVMs, push-button engine start-stop, and auto AC with rear AC vents are some of the worth-mentioning features of Maruti Dzire. A 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, as well as cloud-based services, is also included. Its 4.2-inch multi-colour MID displays a wealth of vital driving data.
- Safety: Dual front airbags, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and rear parking sensors are some of the key safety features of the car. In addition, Electronic Stability Control and Hill Hold Assist are standard on AMT models, with amenities such as a rearview camera and rear defogger available on higher-spec models.
Also Read –