Tata Motors had announced a special customer discount on the new Tata Altroz XZ variant last weekend. This announcement was followed by the news released by the Indian Auto Giant regarding the serious shortage of semiconductor chip which has severely impacted the production rate of cars worldwide. Recently, premium carmakers like Tesla have also expressed their concerns regarding the global shortage of semiconductor chips that had even posed the threat of complete production halt at some of the manufacturing units.
Tata said that this shortage had led to a decrease in the production rate of all its models but has especially impacted the Altroz XZ Trim adversely. Now, it’s worth mentioning here that Tata Altroz has been the second highest-selling premium hatchback in India in Q1 of FY’22. This star performer of Tata Motors utilizes a semi-conductor significantly. Hence, the supplies of this trim are likely to be impacted by the overall chip shortages. In such an event, Desperate measures call for desperate solutions. Following this, Tata decided to make certain changes in the Altroz XZ Trim and re-introduce it as the New Tata Altroz XZ Trim. This decision was undertaken to ensure a smooth production rate, on-time delivery, and utmost customer satisfaction.
Major Changes in the New Altroz XZ Trim
- New instrument cluster
- Steering wheel without leather
- Addition of wearable key
Following these modifications, Tata has decided to provide its customers with a special customer discount of INR 15,000 on the New Altroz XZ Trim booking. This slash in price of the modified variant seems like Tata’s way of expressing gratitude to its potential customers and its wide consumer base in India for their patience and support, making Tata Motors a solid No 3 Player. The new Forever range of Cars & SUVs has been very well received by customers pan India.
Scheme period: 29th July till 31st August 2021
Terms & Conditions
- This discount shall be applicable only on the New Altroz XZ trim and the chassis list of such cars billed to dealers will be supplied to finance for settlement of the discount.
- The discount amount referred to above would be including taxes / GST. TML share of basic discount amount passed through Invoice or Credit Note, would be net of GST amount.
- This discount needs to be passed on and shown in the customer retail invoice. The settlement will be in the form of a GST or FI credit note passed on after the verification of documents.
- This scheme letter will supersede all previous communication in this connection and also this will be continued till superseded by the new scheme.
In A Nutshell
|Brand / Model||Special Consumer
|Dealer Share in
Post GST (INR)
|New Altroz XZ||15,000||Nil|
To avail this exclusive discount offer and secure the best deals on Tata Altroz XZ and other Tata cars, log on to www.carjasoos.com.