The Mahindra XUV300 is one of the most attractive SUVs from India’s homegrown carmaker. The SUV was introduced in early 2019 and has been on the market for more than two years. The XUV300 is based on the X100 platform from SsangYong Tivoli and has received 5-star safety certification from the Global NCAP, making it one of India’s safest cars.
However, the XUV700 is still more expensive than some of its more expensive competitors. So, if you’re thinking about buying a used car instead, here are some advantages and disadvantages to consider.
- The Mahindra XUV300 is shaped like a traditional SUV, with boxy and powerful proportions. Premium features include LED headlights, LED DRLs, sporty wheels, roof rails, and LED taillights, depending on the model.
- Mahindra offers punchy petrol and diesel engines with manual and automatic transmission options.
- While the XUV300 receives a 5-star rating for adult occupant protection, it also receives one of the top grades for kid occupant protection.
- The XUV300 features a roomy interior that can accommodate up to five persons. A touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto, the Mahindra Blue Sense App, and a sunroof are available depending on the variant.
- Because the XUV300 is still a new automobile, there will be a limited number of vehicles accessible on the used car market.
- The top-end variant is the only one with luxury equipment like an electric sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto. So, if they’re your top priority, the available alternatives narrow even further.
- While the cabin of the XUV300 is roomy, the interior decor is a little antiquated.
- Despite being just over two years old, the XUV300 has some market value, so even a used one will not be inexpensive. At the very least, expect to pay at least Rs. 8 lakh.
Also Read –